Friday, Nov. 8
• Annie Jr. at Riverside: Riverside Theater for Kids, located at 3250 Riverside Park Drive in Vero Beach will present Annie Jr. A Schoolsical Showcase, November 8 & 15. The irrepressible comic strip heroine takes center stage in one of the world's best-loved, award-winning musicals. Performed by one of our local schools. The musical will take place at 5:30 p.m. Tickets are $10. For more information or ticket purchases, call 772-231-5860 or visit www.riversidetheatre.com.
Saturday, Nov. 9
• Family Feud Live: On Saturday, November 9, at 8 p.m., from the producers of TV’s Family Feud comes Family Feud Live: Celebrity Edition! TV’s favorite game show live on stage. Get selected to play on stage with our celebrities, and win cash and prizes right from your seat! Join our fun and famous celebrity team captains and have a chance at becoming a member of their on-stage “family.” It’s a star-powered live version of the wildly popular TV game show, bringing lots of laughs and loads of prizes to randomly-selected people just like you. Tickets starting at $30 (inclusive of fees). The show will take place at the King Center, located at 3865 N Wickham Road in Melbourne. For more information, call (321) 242-2219 or visit www.kingcenter.com.
• Free Admission to KSC for Vets: Many of the most famous NASA astronauts, including Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and John Glenn served in the military. In the spirit of this long and storied history of the military and the U.S. space program and as a thank you to all the nation’s service men and women this Veterans Day, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex will offer complimentary admission to members of the military – veterans, active-duty, retired and reserve – from November 9 – 11, 2019.The offer is valid for the service member and up to three guests in his or her party.Those looking to take advantage of this special offer can obtain their tickets onsite at the ticket booths during Veterans Day weekend. Participants must verify their status in-person with an active military ID, retired military ID, a valid driver’s license with veteran classification or DD214 documentation. Ahead of Veteran’s Day, will you consider sharing information on this offer with your audience? More information can be found at the following link: https://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/launches-and-events/events-calendar/2019/november/event-veterans-day-offer.
Monday, Nov. 11
• Palm Bay Veterans Day Parade: The Inaugural Palm Bay Veterans Day Parade will take place Monday, Nov. 11 from 9-11 a.m. The parade begins at Palm Bay City Hall, located at 120 Malabar Road in Palm Bay and will proceed down Emerson ending at the American Legion Post 117. For more information, contact the Tony Rosa Center at 321-952-3443.
•Veterans Day Ceremony: The Veterans Memorial Center, located at 400 S Sykes Creek Parkway in Merritt Island will host a Veterans Day Ceremony from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. with special events, and a focus on supporting veterans in our area. Food will be provided by Chick Fil a. For more information contact Don Pearsall, BVC Chairman, or to volunteer to participate or support the event.
Wednesday, Nov. 13
• Straight No Chaser at King Center: A Cappella group, Straight No Chaser has emerged as a phenomenon with a massive fanbase, numerous national TV appearances and proven success with CD releases. They have just announced plans for another epic U.S. concert tour, “The Open Bar Tour.” The tour will make a stop at the King Center, located at 3865 N. Wickham Road in Melbourne on Nov. 13 at 7:30 p.m.. Tickets go on sale Friday, May 10 at noon. Tickets start at $34.50, including fees. For more information, call (321) 242-2219 or go to www.kingcenter.com.
Thursday, Nov. 14
• Wizards of Winter: The Wizards of Winter will preform that the Melbourne Auditorium on Thursday, November 14 at 8 p.m. The Melbourne Auditorium is located at 625 E Hibiscus Boulevard in Melbourne. The Wizards of Winter is a holiday rock event for the whole family. Featuring former members of classic rock bands such as: The Trans-Siberian Orchestra, The Irish Tenors, Rainbow, Blu Oyster Cult, Alice Cooper Band and others, this is a show that you don’t want to miss. All seats require reservation. Tickets start at $49. For more information and ticket purchases, visit www.etix.com or www.elkoconcerts.com.
Saturday, Nov. 16
• The Great Cat Escape: Space Coast Feline Network’s 'Tropical Feline Escape' buffet dinner and silent auction to benefit community cats begins at 5:30 p.m. tonight at Space Coast Holiday Inn Convention Center at 301 Tucker Lane, in Cocoa. Proceeds go to SCFN programs, including its low/no-cost spay/neuter program for community cats. Doors open at 5:30 tonight with appetizers, cash bar and silent auction. Island Breeze buffet dinner (and dessert) starts at 6:30, with a complimentary drink. Dinner will be followed by a short presentation for the Feral/Community Cat Supporter of the Year and the Wheel of Fortune game. Raffles and door prizes for all. Bring a six-pound or larger bag of cat food and get a free raffle entry ticket. The cost is $75 per person. Tables for eight are available, so invite all your friends. The last date to make reservations (IF seat is available) is Tuesday, November 12, 2019. For reservations: go to www.fixaferal.org OR you may mail a check to SCFN, PO Box 624, Cocoa, Florida 32923 (if mailed, must reach SCFN by Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019).
Monday, Nov. 18
• Space Coast Lights Festival: Space Coast Lightfest is a fundraiser for the Boy Scouts of America and will run Nov 18, 2019 through Jan 1, 2020 nightly from 6:30-10:00 p.m. We have over 3 million lights. The boys set up, wire and take down the displays. They sign up for a night or two to work. You can drive through the lights as many times as you like that night for $15 a car. You can also ride on the hayride through the lights. Friday thru Sunday or schedule a private hayride using the link on the attached calendar. Santa Claus is there nightly through Christmas Eve (he will be there the 24th) During some nights through the magic of Santa there are actually two there at different spots. Prices are as follows:
Hayrides $5 a person 3 and under free
Drive through $15 a car https://scoutingevent.com/083-27616
Stroll $5 a person 3 and under free https://scoutingevent.com/083-28398
Private Parties start at $250 and include hayrides, smores and hot chocolate https://scoutingevent.com/083-28381
Horse Night $5 a horse Dec 15th https://scoutingevent.com/083-28395
The event is located at Wickham Park and the entrance is off Wickham Road onto Leisure Way. For more information, visit http://www.spacecoastlightfest.com
Tuesday, Nov. 19
• Preschool Olympics: On Tuesday, Sept. 6 registration is open for the Preschool Olympics. Daycare, preschools, and individuals can join for fun and organized sport activities in an indoor gym. Relay races, softball toss, obstacle courses and more. Certificates will be awarded to everyone participating. Snacks and drinks will be provided. Cost is $4 per child. The event will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 19 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and will take place at the Eau Gallie Civic Center, located at 1551 Highland Avenue in Melbourne. For more information, call (321) 255-4638.
• John Oates at King Center: On Tuesday, November 19, at 7:30 p.m. John Oates is one-half of the best-selling duo of all time, Daryl Hall & John Oates, as well as a member of the Songwriters Hall of Fame and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Now he has teamed up with a number of accomplished Americana musicians, known as The Good Road Band, to deliver his sixth solo album, Arkansas (Thirty Tigers). Tickets start at $59 (inclusive of fees). The concert will take place at the King Center, located at 3865 N Wickham Road in Melbourne. For more information, call (321) 242-2219 or visit www.kingcenter.com.
Friday, Nov. 22
•"Sparkle & Shine" in downtown Titusville: On Friday, Nov 22nd from 6-9 p.m., jump start the holiday season when several Titusville shops join forces to help you "Sparkle & Shine”. We invite you to casually stroll downtown, enjoying the lights as you sip on complimentary wine and shop in historic downtown Titusville during this fun evening event. Enjoy a glass of wine as you visit Hotpoint Boutique at 326 S. Washington Ave where Julie is featuring shiny baubles, glimmering jewelry and Christmas ornaments. Go next door to MacSweets Bakery where Gretchen has created decadent holiday cookies and sparkly treats and you can order holiday cakes. Then cross the street to the Downtown Art Gallery where Heidi and her crew of local artists present shimmering jewelry, unique holiday gifts, and artwork to make your home shine. And don’t forget to enter the free drawing for a beautiful gift basket! For more information call 321-268-0122 or visit the event page on Facebook Sparkle & Shine.
• Dover String Quartet: On Friday, November 22 at 7:30 p.m. at St. Mark's Church, located at 2030 N Hwy A1A in Indialantic, the Melbourne Chamber Music Society will present the Dover String Quartet in a concert of the music of Mozart, Hindemith, and Brahms. Ticket are $35 adults, and $10 students. For more information and ticket purchases, call 321-213-5100, or visit www.melbournechambermusicsociety.org
Saturday, Nov. 30
• Shop Small Sip & Stroll: Historic Cocoa Village will host a Shop Small Sip and Strolled on Saturday, Nov 30 from 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. For the ticket price of $25, you will receive a Sip & Stroll commemorative wine or beer glass, a handy Historic Cocoa Village shopping bag and a map of the participating merchants. Don’t forget – your ticket purchase automatically enters you into the drawing for one of our fabulous gift baskets. Additionally, for each of the outlying businesses visited, (marked in red on the map), a chance to win the special Outlying basket is earned. That’s one additional chance to win for EACH Outlying business visited. Then the fun begins… stroll through the streets of Cocoa Village sampling wines, enjoying treats and taking advantage of merchants’ special deals. It’s a fun way to find those unique gifts available only in the Village. Event usually sells out. For early ticket purchases visit, Ossorio Café & Bakery in the Village or at www.Eventbrite.com. For more information, contact Susan at 321-631-9075.
Friday, Dec. 27
- Saturday, Dec. 28
• Howl at the Moon Kiss 2019 Goodbye: The Riverside Theatre, located at 3250 Riverside Park Drive in Vero Beach will present Howl at the Moon on Friday and Saturday, Dec. 27-28 at 7:30 p.m. More than a dueling pianos show, Howl at the Moon is a high-energy music show. Come sing, dance, and howl as the most talented musicians perform your favorite rock, pop, and dance hits and you party like it’s 2019 . Free music at Live in the Loop outdoor stage. Performances take place on the Waxlax Stage at Riverside Theatre. Local musicians will continue to perform on our outdoor stage between Howl performances. Tickets are $12-$22. For more information or ticket purchases, call 772-231-5860 or visit www.riversidetheatre.com.
Tuesday, Dec. 31
• New Years Eve Dance and Gala: Swingtime Dance will present a New Years Eve Dance and Gala on Tuesday, Dec. 31 beginning at 7 p.m. at the Melbourne Auditorium, located at 625 E. Hibiscus Boulevard in Melbourne. Special tickets are required for $125 per person. Swingtime will transport attendees back to the time when New Year’s was an elegant affair, with open bar, dancing to the 22-piece Swingtime band and vocalists, full dinner, balloon drop and champagne toast. This special event sells out every year. For more information or ticket purches, call 321-724-0555 or visit www.melbournemunicipalband.org.
Saturday, Nov. 23
• Festival of the Trees: On Saturday, November 23 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. the Junior League of South Brevard is excited to announce their annual Festival of Trees event. This family-friendly event is an annual community fundraiser that allows us to continue improving Brevard County through financial and volunteer commitments. We invite all of our neighbors in and around Brevard County, Florida to participate and attend. The event will take place at the Viera Regional Park Community Center, located at 2300 Judge Fran Jamieson Way in Melbourne. For more information, call 321-610-8950 or email email@example.com
• Fall Owl Prowl: Join the Turkey Creek Sanctuary for their Fall Owl Prowl on Saturday, Nov. 23 from 6-8 p.m at the Turkey Creek Sanctuary, located 1518 Port Malabar Blvd NE in Palm Bay. The Owl Prowl consists of approximately 45 minutes of classroom discussion on the biology and identification of owl species in Florida. The remainder of class time will be spent in the Sanctuary, calling for owls at various locations on the board-walk and primitive trails. During the field portion of the class, students and instructors will be traveling to different habitats within the Sanctuary. The cost is $7 per person. This program is for ages 10 and up. For more information, call (321) 676-6690 or visit www.playpalmbay.org
Thursday, Dec. 5 -
Saturday, Dec. 7
• Frozen Jr. at Riverside: From Thurday, Dec. 5 through Saturday, Dec. 7, Riverside Theater, located at 3250 Riverside Park Drive in Vero Beach, is Frozen Jr. A story of true love and acceptance between sisters, Frozen JR. expands upon the animated movie focusing on the emotional relationship and journey between Princesses Anna and Elsa. Filled with all the great music from the film, with a cast of beloved characters and loaded with magic, adventure, and plenty of humor, Frozen JR. is sure to thaw even the coldest heart. Dec. 5 & 6 at 7 p.m. and Dec. 7 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Tickets: $10. Performances take place on the Stark Stage at Riverside Theatre. For more information or ticket purchases, call 772-231-5860 or visit www.riversidetheatre.com.
Friday, Dec. 6
• Holiday Dance: The Melbourne Auditorium, located at 625 E. Hibiscus Boulevard in Melbourne, will host a holiday dance and kick off the holiday season with the toe-tapping dance tunes you love. Reserve a table and bring your friends to have a party. The dance will take place on Friday, Dec. 6 from 7-10 p.m. Tickets are $12. For more information or ticket purchases, call 321-724-0555 or visit www.melbournemunicipalband.org
• Christmas in the Park: Come out to the Liscomb Community Center, located at 3316 Monroe Street in Melbourne, for "Christmas in the Park", night of carolling live performances, hay-rides, games, crafts, and photos with Mr. and Mrs. Claus. Youth will be able to write letters to Santa. Local churches are welcome to participate. The event will take place on Friday, Dec. 6 and will run from 6-9 p.m. For for information, call 321-608-7450.
• Jazz Friday at Foosner: The Foosner Art Museum presents Jazz Friday with Ashton Bailey-Gould from 5:30-7:30 on Friday, Dec. 6, in the Harris Auditorium. The Foosner Art Musuem is located at 1463 Highland Avenue in Melbourne. Tickets are free for museum members and $10 for guests. For more information, call (321) 674-8916 or visit www.foosanerartmuseum.org
Friday, Dec. 6 -
Saturday, Dec. 7
• Comedy Zone at Riverside: The Riverside Theatre, located at 3250 Riverside Park Drive in Vero Beach will host The Comedy Zone Experience on Friday, Dec. 6 and Saturday, Dec. 7 at 7:30 and 9:30 p.m. Welcome the holiday season with a festively decorated Riverside campus featuring music and holiday surprises. Scheduled comedians to be determined. Free outdoor concerts are held in the Live In The Loop outdoor stage featuring local bands. Tickets for comedian showcase are $12 - $18. Free music at the Live in the Loop outdoor stage. For more information or ticket purchases, call 772-231-5860 or visit www.riversidetheatre.com.
Saturday, Dec. 7
• Bible On Parade: The 30th Annual Christian Christmas Procession celebrates the birth of Jesus through “The Bible On Parade”, Saturday, Dec. 7. In 1990 the parade began with 45 churches and ministries that came to the call of unity in Jesus Christ to then go out in the unity of our faith to freely offer Jesus to our community at no cost to them. Freely we have received, freely we give. The procession will depart and return from the Melbourne Auditorium located at 625 E. Hibiscus Boulevard in Melbourne. Admission is free and children will receive a raffle ticket good towards the celebration following the parade. Free pizza, cake and drinks will be provided. For more information visit www.thebibleonparade.org.
• The Nutcracker: Space Coast Ballet Company’s The Nutcracker will be performed at 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, at the Maxwell C. King Center for the Performing Arts, located at 3865 N. Wickham Road, Melbourne. The Space Coast Ballet celebrates its 16th year of bringing The Nutcracker to the King Center. Tickets start at $25.50. Military, first responders, and children age 12 and younger will receive a 10 percent discount. Everyone, including infants and toddlers, must have a ticket. For more information, call 321-242-2219 or go to www.kingcenter.com.
• Toys for Tots Dinner & Dance: The Elks Lodge, located at 731 S. Fleming Street in Sebastian will host a Toys for Tots dinner and dance with "Remember When". Enjoy a beautiful evening of dining and dance in support of the Marines Toys for Tots Please help make a child smile by bringing an unwrapped toy donation. The event will run from 6-9 p.m. Tickets are $20 and available at the Lodge. For more information, call (772) 589-1516.
• Palm Bay Holiday Light Parade: Enjoy the Biggest Holiday Parade on the Space Coast. The 2.5 mile parade will leave the Eastern Florida State College campus and head north on San Filippo Drive. It will then move west on Malabar Road and end at Minton Road, in front of City Hall. Dozens of brightly lit floats, high school marching bands, cheer squads, motorized vehicles, and more will delight the crowd and usher in the holiday season. The parade will take place on Saturday, Dec. 7 beginning at 6:30 p.m. at Malabar Rd NE between San Filippo Dr SE and City Hall in Palm Bay. For more information, call (321) 952-3443 or email HolidayParade@pbfl.org
•"Hearts Rock for Kids" Festival: Kiwanis Club of Melbourne presents "Hearts Rock for Kids Festival" on February 1st, 2020 at West Melbourne Community Park, located at 3000 Minton Road in Melbourne. Kick off the Valentine's Month with a great ,family friendly, fun filled day! Live music with rock band Positive chaos, jazz bands! Play games, win prizes, have fun in helicopter simulator, Art competitions, cookie decorations, wiffle ball and so much more! For adults and those young at heart, silent action, fabulous vendors with arts and crafts, and of course outh watering offering with food trucks! All the proceeds go in their entirety to Kiwanis programs such as Herb Schulman Shoe Fund Closet for kids, College Scholarships, Children’s play workshops and Youth Leadership programs such as K-Kids and Key Clubs, and many, many more. For Exhibitor Application and further details, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dr. Jaya Prakash at 630-715-6881. For more information, visit www.facebook.com/MelbourneKiwanis/