Details for NOTICE IS HEARBY GIVEN
NOTICE IS HEARBY GIVEN that the undersigned intends to sell the personal property described below to enforce a lien imposed on said property under The Florida Self Storage Facility Act Statues ( Sections 83.801-83.809). The undersigned will sell at public sale by competitive bidding on MONDAY THE 21ST OF JANUARY, 2019 scheduled to begin at 4:00 PM on the premises where said property has been stored and which is located at StoreRight Self Storage, 1755 Oslo Rd. City of Vero Beach, County of Indian River, State of Florida, The following: NAME UNIT # CONTENTS Michelle Rose Ferrara 00607 - HHG Heather Grandstaff 00660 - HHG Alexis Wedge 00745 - HHG Purchases must be paid for at the time of purchase by cash only. All purchased items are sold as is, where is, and must be removed at the time of sale. Sale is subject to cancellation in the event of settlement between owner and obligated party. Pubs: 01/04/19 & 01/11/19
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Advertise with Us
To advertise your business, call (321) 242-1013.
Agencies | National | Regional: Call Kathy Young at (772) 467-4352.
Around Your Town
Sign up for our free e-newsletter:
Text BREVARD to 22828 on your smart phone to get started.
- 091319 Brevard County Sheriffs Office Crime Report
- 091319 Palm Bay Crime Report
- Annual Beach and Kite Festival approaching in Cape Canaveral
- 091319 Melbourne Crime Report
- Studio invites residents to celebrate milestones
- Palm Bay Police Department is taking in new volunteers
- Developer closes on Space Coast Town Centre in West Melbourne
- Adaptive training offers hope to the injured and disabled
- Health First nurse gives birth at hospital during Dorian
- Brevard County Obituaries - Sept. 10, 2019
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.