Due to COVID-19, it is suggested that readers call and make sure the event is taking place as listed.
Friday Feb. 12
• Struck by Cupid's Arrow - DTMA Wine Walk: The Downtown Titusville Merchants Association (DTMA) is sponsoring a Wine Walk through Historic Downtown Titusville from 6-9 p.m. on Friday Feb. 12. There will be romantic projections on buildings, relaxing music, and the chance to sample wines from several businesses. Tickets include a special DTMA wine glass, samples from local businesses, and a passport to get stamped for your chance to win a DTMA gift basket! $25 per person, $40 per couple. Tickets are available for prior to the event at the Titusville Welcome Center. Learn more here - https://members.titusville.org/events/StruckBy%20Cupids%20Arrow%20%20DTMA%20Wine%20Walk-7450/details
• Tru Phonic jams The Crying Monk: Head to Cocoa Village Friday Feb. 12 to hear Tru Phonic from 8 p.m. to midnight. Tru Phonic recently won the "Best of the Space Coast" jam. Their excellent jam, funk & rock sound can be heard on their upcoming debut album. Tru Phonic features one of the Space Coast’s best drummers, Jake Hogeland. The Crying Monk is one of the Space Coast’s newest and best venues with a great food menu & multiple bars. The Crying Monk is located at 333 King Street in Cocoa Village.
• Friday Night Fever: The New York Bee Gees perform at the King Center in Melbourne on Friday Feb. 12 at 8 p.m. Get tickets here > https://bit.ly/3avWEip. The NY Bee Gees Tribute Show presents the most extravagant Bee Gees show a fan can experience delivering their classic songs from every decade of the Bee Gees catalog. NOTE: Ticket holders for the original date will be issued NEW tickets for this event, and should discard your original tickets. Because this event is being done under current social distancing protocols all ticket holders for the original date have been issued new seating locations to adhere to the reduced capacity inside the venue. You For more information call (321) 242-2219. The King Center is located on the Melbourne campus of Eastern Florida State College at 3865 N. Wickham Road in Melbourne.
Saturday Feb. 13
• The Great American Songbook: Jeff Shadley returns to Florida for a Valentine's Weekend Treat. The Tulsa vocalist, trumpeter and band leader will join members of the Space Coast Symphony Orchestra to perform some of the classics from the Great American Songbook. Space Coast Symphony Orchestra Artistic Director Aaron Collins along with Shadley have put together a Valentine's Day treat for jazz lovers. The concert promises to swing, with Shadley leading the party on a journey through a century of America's greatest music by George and Ira Gershwin, Cole Porter, Harold Arlen, Johnny Mercer, Jimmy Van Heusen, Dean Martin, and Frank Sinatra. The performance will be held at 7 p.m. on Saturday Feb. 13 in the Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy's Scott Center in Melbourne. Tickets are $30 in advance and are available online or in person at Marine Bank & Trust. Tickets at the door are $35. Online tickets are available here > http://bit.ly/3jkquup. Concertgoers aged 18 and under or with a college ID are admitted free to every SCSO concert. For more information about the Space Coast Symphony's 2020-21 Season, and to view Covid-19 protocols for each performance, visit SpaceCoastSymphony.org or call toll-free (855) 252-7276. The Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy's Scott Center is located at 5625 Holy Trinity Drive in Melbourne.
• Be My Valentine!: Sal "The Voice" Valentinetti performs at the King Center on Saturday Feb. 13 at 8 p.m. Sal Valentinetti is an Italian-American crooner known best for his flawless vocals, larger than life personality and his heart of gold. Sal rose to stardom on Season 11 of the NBC hit show “America’s Got Talent.” He belted out the classic Frank Sinatra hit, “My Way,” and received a standing ovation as well as the coveted “Golden Buzzer” from judge, Heidi Klum. Click on this link for tickets > https://bit.ly/3rfW7bg or more information call (321) 242-2219. The King Center is located on the Melbourne campus of Eastern Florida State College at 3865 N. Wickham Road in Melbourne.
• A Romantic Night: The Brevard Music Group presents "A Romantic Night In' with Dave Koz and Brian McKnight with Special Guest Shelea. This is a one night only LIVESTREAM concert that takes place online on Saturday Feb. 13 starting at 8 p.m.
When you purchase a $35 ticket to this virtual concert, you'll receive a link to the virtual concert for one device.
Included in the ticket price will be an exclusive digital copy of the “A Romantic Night In” EP, a collection of Koz’s most romantic songs. BMG Rights Management receives a small portion of the $35 ticket price. All proceeds from this virtual concert will be donated to the Regalitos Foundation Emerging Artists Series.
Click on this link to purchase your virtual concert ticket > https://app.loopedlive.com/presented-by-brevard-music/talent/165747/events/?eventId=3145.
For more information about this event you can call - (321) 783-9004.
• Brewer's Bash: If you came last year, you know it’s a can’t miss! If you didn’t, trust us, you want to be here! Cocoa Village's 2nd Annual Brewer’s Bash will be held Saturday, Feb. 13 from 1-5 p.m. at Riverfront Park. Even more Micro Breweries will be here with samples of their best brews! HOT PINK will be on stage! Food trucks! Pet friendly! Hosted by Dirty Oar Beer Company & Village Idiot Pub.
Sunday Feb. 14
• For the Love of Paws: A Valentine’s Day Celebration, “For the Love of Paws”, will be held on Sunday Feb. 14 at 'Keep It Local Brevard' catering in Cocoa Village. The event runs from 11 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Bring your canine companion, enjoy a delicious meal of your choice, practice social distancing, and join us for an afternoon of fun, including raffle baskets and door prizes.
All pets must be on a leash, or in appropriate carriers, and have current vaccinations and county tags for the safety of our animals and friends.
Tickets are $20.00 per person in advance; $25.00 day of event. Tickets are available at Tails at the Barkery; Keep It Local Brevard; or on-line at www.schnauzerloverescue.net.
The event is hosted by Tails at the Barkery. The proceeds will benefit Schnauzer Love Rescue, Inc., an all-volunteer, nonprofit rescue devoted to finding homes for all Miniature Schnauzers who are abandoned and unwanted and those whose families need to relinquish their pet.
• Valentine’s Day with Tru Phonic: Bring a loved one to Rising Tide tap & table in Cape Canaveral on Valentine's Day, Sunday Feb. 14. Chef Kainz has prepared a special menu and we'll have live music from Tru Phonic from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Tru Phonic play a tight mix of Blues and Hip-Hop called Blues-hop. They are the recent winners of "best of the Space Coast" bands. Rising Tide is located at 523 glen cheek drive in Cape Canaveral. Learn more at our website > https://risingtidetap.com/lunch-dinner-menu/.
• Pineda Inn Trivia Night: Meet inside the back bar at 7 p.m. Sunday Feb. 14. This is growing in popularity! Get there early if you want a seat! The Pineda Inn is located at 6533 US Highway 1 in Rockledge. Trivia Night is held every other Sunday from 7-9 p.m.
Wednesday Feb. 17
• Mini Golf: Register yourself and/or your team for mini golf at the Andretti Thrill Park in Melbourne. Put together your own team or team up at the event to go 18 holes for a chance to win the coveted Mini Golf Team Champions Trophy or just come to watch and network at this family-friendly event! It will be fun for everyone and a great way to be together, yet socially distanced! There will be food, drinks, prizes, and a little competition. It's a great opportunity to share your marketing message! This event is sponsored by the Greater Palm Bay Chamber of Commerce. For more information about sponsorship opportunities email Cindy Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Andretti Thrill Park is located at 3960 Babcock St in Melbourne.
Thursday Feb. 18
• ABBA Mania: The world’s number one touring ABBA tribute concert returns to the King Center in Melbourne on Thursday Feb. 18 at 8 p.m. ABBA MANIA are currently touring the USA for the 8th time with 30 shows over 6 weeks. They formed in 1999 to bring the music of the Swedish ‘Supergroup’ to their millions of fans, old and new! And they've been selling out internationally ever since. Tickets are $49.75 and $54.75. You can purchase tickets here > kingcenter.com. The King Center is located on the Melbourne campus of Eastern Florida State College at 3865 N. Wickham Road in Melbourne. Learn more about the ABBA Mania tour here > https://www.abbamania.com/usa/.
Saturday Feb. 20
• Pirate Costume Bash and Festival!: Pirates didn't bury their treasure, they partied! Mark your calendars for Saturday Feb. 20 for the most intense pirate gathering on Florida's Space Coast! The 18th Annual Pirate Costume Bash and Festival!
It’s a one day Pirate fest at 'Squid Lips on the Indian River in the Eau Gallie neighborhood of Melbourne. Come parley for doors prizes, costume contests and more. FREE admission and lots of FREE parking.
At noon Sunnyland Steve performs pirate and other nautical tunes. Another band will play the afternoon. Then at 6 p.m. PANAMA BAND in PIRATE GARB perform. They won 5 awards at 2013 Brevard Live Music Awards including best cover band!
Come dance like pirates! PLUS Adelphire Belly Dancers and Panama Pearls Pirate World.
Special fundraising activities to benefit the National Kidney Foundation of Florida. Melbourne Avian Rescue Sanctuary will be providing photo ops with their birds. Join us for an unforgettable day & evening of piratical fun! Learn more at - https://madhatterpromotions.com/2021-18th-annual-pirate-bash-festival.php. Squid Lips is located at 1477 Pineapple Avenue in Melbourne.
Saturday Feb. 20
• Space Auction: The American Space Museum Charity Space Memorabilia Auction #14 will be virtually only. It is happening on Saturday Feb. 20 at 12 noon. The auction includes 350 lots of astronaut autographs, space-flown items and historic badges and photographs—deemed authentic by the museum’s professional memorabilia analyst. Be ready to start live bidding at Noon, Saturday, Feb. 20. It is a beautiful way to support the non-profit American Space Museum that has been preserving space history for 20 years. Register ahead of time. Here’s the link: - https://spacewalkoffame.org/news-and-events/auctions-appraisals.
Saturday Feb. 20
• BSO- Heroic Beethoven: The Brevard Symphony Orchestra performs an all-Beethoven program on Saturday Feb. 20 at 7:30 p.m. The program includes the Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major; the Symphony No. 3 in E-flat Major “Eroica”, with Scott Watkins at the piano. The “Eroica” was originally dedicated to Napoleon, but after Napoleon declared himself emperor in 1804, Beethoven changed his mind and gave it its current title. Tickets are available here > https://bit.ly/39GYptV. The King Center is located on the Melbourne campus of Eastern Florida State College at 3865 N. Wickham Road in Melbourne.
Saturday Feb. 20 & Sunday Feb. 21
• Classic Car Show @ the Strawberry Fest: Bring your classic cars and your entire family to the Strawberry Fest at Wickham Park on Saturday Feb. 20 & Sunday Feb. 21. Rain or shine! Enjoy Plant City strawberries, a free bounce house, delicious food, pony rides, and arts & crafts. There will be a berry cute baby contest, train rides, face paintings and a hula hoop contest for the kids along with plenty of strawberry shortcake, strawberry fudge, and strawberry lemonade.
All proceeds go to charity.
Wickham Park is located at 2500 Parkway Dr. in Melbourne. learn more at www.melbournefest.com.
The classic car and truck contest will award $50 in strawberry bucks and a certificate for 1st place and $25 in strawberry bucks and a certificate for 2nd place.
Vehicles must arrive between 10 and 11 a.m. There is a $10 registration fee per day which includes admission to the Strawberry Fest. Sponsored by Buckler Shows. Call (366) 860-0092 or email email@example.com.
Through Sunday Feb. 28
• Mini Solo Exhibitions: The Studios of Cocoa Beach has opened the first in a series of mini solo exhibitions. The exhibitions features three local artists, highlighting one aspect of their work. The show opened Tuesday Jan. 12 and has been extended until Sunday Feb. 28.
Delia Swenson is an accomplished painter who began painting in oils in 2009. While she paints many varied themes, this exhibit highlights her talent for translating nature to the canvas. Each piece evokes a unique mood.
Debora Tweedie is a marine biologist who taught for 36 years. She excels in photography and mixed media. All her art flows from her love of nature. She uses her camera to capture the ordinary and transform it into the beautiful, mysterious, playful and sometimes even unrecognizable images before you.
Tiffany Allen is also a photographer and the exhibit features her “All Washed Up” series. The photographs depict discarded items that she finds on local beaches , or in the case of a piano, the East River in New York City. When possible, Tiffany collects the items and transforms them into whimsical sculptures.
The Studios of Cocoa Beach is home to 35 local artists working in a variety of mediums. Open most days but check the calendar on their website to confirm hours at www.studiosofococabeach.org. The Studios of Cocoa Beach gallery is located at 165 Minuteman Causeway in downtown Cocoa Beach.
Monday March 1
• 100% Pure Florida: The 15th Annual 100% Pure Florida juried exhibition will open on March 1 at Fifth Avenue Art Gallery in Eau Gallie. This year 46 artists will be featured, artists from both Brevard County and statewide. The media represented in the arts works are mixed, acrylic, oil, watercolor, bead embroidery, digital art, found items, sculpture, ink, and more. This promises to be a brilliant collection of color and creativity. Be sure to come to the opening reception on March 5 from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Awards will be presented at 7 p.m. The show will run through the March 27th. The Fifth Avenue Art Gallery is located at 1470 Highland Avenue in the Eau Gallie Arts District (EGAD) of Melbourne. Call (321) 259-8261 for further information. Learn more at http://www.fifthavenueartgallery.com.
Friday March 5, Saturday March 6 & Sunday March 7
• Garage Sale: Operation America Standing in Support known as OASIS seeks donated items to sell at a garage sale to raise funds for ongoing efforts to promote the moral and welfare of U.S. troops stationed overseas and their families here at home. The garage sale is planned for the weekend of March 6-8. It will be held at 4230 Mount Vernon Avenue in Titusville. Let us know if you have something to donate! Every little bit helps. Volunteers are welcome to help. Contact Laura at (321) 607-0195; Beth at (321) 208-6953; or Tess at (321) 243-7753. We believe that we can make a difference together. Thank you for supporting our troops! On Friday March 5 and Saturday March 6, it'll run from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Then on Sunday March 7 it'll run from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. OASIS is a 501c3 organization that provides thoughtful care packages, card writing campaigns, arrival greetings and more. Their goal is to support members of the military overseas until they come home. Learn more about OASIS here > http://www.oasisofcfl.org/.
Saturday March 6 & Sunday March 7
• Cocoa Village Arts: Historic Cocoa Village is set for a terrific Art & Craft season that kicks off with the Spring Fine Art & Craft Fair on Saturday March 6 and Sunday March 7. Once again, we will be offering cash and awards totaling $6,600 for the Spring Fine Art Fair. If your do not have your reservation in for this Fair, it is time to go to visitCocoaVillage.com and complete your application so that we know you are coming. We are filling up fast. For the Spring Art & Craft Fair that deadline will be February 24. This event will be compliant with all City of Cocoa mask and COVID 19 ordinances in place. For more information call 321-631-9075 or log into - info@VisitCocoaVillage.com. See you at the Fair!!
Saturday March 6
• Forever Jaz: Jazmin performs live at the Space Coast Convention Center in Cocoa on Saturday March 6 at 8 p.m. To purchase tickets, call (321) 783-9004. This concert will also be streamed LIVE on the BMG's YouTube channel and Roland's Facebook page. The Space Coast Convention Center is located at 301 Tucker Lane in Cocoa.
Sunday March 7
• Smooth Jazz Sunday: Regalitos Foundation presents Smooth Jazz Sunday with saxophonist Marcus Anderson at the Space Coast Convention Center on Sunday March 7 at 4 p.m. Featuring Ron Reinhardt on keyboards, Tim George on bass, and Dave Reinhardt on drums. To purchase your Marcus Anderson tickets, call (321) 783-9004. Produced by the Brevard Music Group. The Space Coast Convention Center is located at 301 Tucker Lane in Cocoa.
Saturday March 13
• BSO - From the New World: Program: The Brevard Symphony Orchestra with Sirena Huang on violin performs Ives' Variations on America, Bruch's Violin Concerto No. 1, and Dvorck's Symphony No. 9 “From the New World”. In 1893, the New York Philharmonic commissioned a symphony from Dvořák, resulting in “From the New World.” It was considered a triumph. Max Bruch wrote three violin concertos but only his 1st is considered to be standard in the violin repertoire. Charles Ives wrote his Variations on America when he was just 17 years old. There will be 2 performances on Saturday March 13 at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. To purchase tickets on line click here > https://bit.ly/39GYptV.
• St. Paddy's Day Show: Head over to Dunkin Donuts Beachside on Saturday March 13 for the St. Paddy's Day Car, Truck & Bike Show. Bring what ya got. If it rolls, roll it on in! It's a free show. No judging, no trophies, but you can ask an owner if you have your picture taken in their vehicle! It starts at 8 a.m. and lasts until noon. For more information call the leprechaun Bill O'Antonetz at (321) 725-3648. Dunkin Donuts Beachside is located at 1220 N. A1A in Indialantic.
Saturday March 27
• Easter Egg Hunt: Brings the family over to the Mutter Real Estate Group Office in Mims on Saturday March 27 for an Easter Egg Hunt. Games and crafts for the kids, and a chance to your photo taken with the Easter Bunny! Hunt for the hidden metallic eggs with prizes inside from local businesses, and there's a raffle for adults, a bounce house, BurgerRobs, Kona Ice, and more! The fun begins at 11 a.m. and lasts until 1 p.m. The Mutter Real Estate Group Office is located at 4218 W. Main St. in Mims. For more information call Dominique Spaur at (321) 271-5578.
Monday March 29
• Circularity: The Fifth Avenue Art Gallery is proud to announce the exhibit Circularity, paintings by Judy Edwards, opening on March 29. Circularity is a collection of cold wax and encaustic paintings born of an abstract art journey. Edwards, a current member of Fifth Avenue Art Gallery. She will be at the opening reception on Friday April 2 from 5:30-8:30 p.m. to meet you and share her love of art with you. “Circularity follows my career in art," said Edwards. "Making art for me was never static, it has always been very dynamic and constantly moving, never going in a straight direction." Fifth Avenue Art Gallery is located at 1470 Highland Avenue in the Eau Gallie Arts District (EGAD) pf Melbourne. All events are free and open to the public. For further information, please call (321) 259-8261. Learn more at http://www.fifthavenueartgallery.com.
Saturday April 3
• Variety Show: The Golden Steppers and Friends...Steppin’ Out Again! at the Historic Cocoa Village Playhouse on Saturday April 3 at 2 p.m. This is a tap dancing and variety show. Tickets are $15 plus handling fee and can be purchased online at Cocoavillageplayhouse.com or at the Box Office. For more information call - (321) 636-5050. The Historic Cocoa Village Playhouse is located at 300 Brevard Ave. in Cocoa.
• Pineda Inn Trivia Night: Meet inside the back bar at 7 p.m. This is growing in popularity! Get there early if you want a seat! The Pineda Inn is located at 6533 US Highway 1 in Rockledge. Trivia Night is held every other Sunday from 7-9 p.m.
• Hash House Harriers: Attention drinkers with a running/walking problem, if you have half a mind to Hash, you have mind enough. Hashes are held every other Saturday register here > www.BVDH3.com or on Wednesday evenings learn more here > www.H3SC.com.