Friday, Dec. 25 - Sunday, Jan. 3
• Space Coast Light Fest: More than 3 million twinkling holiday lights will ignite the night sky at Wickham Park in Melbourne through January 3rd, 2021. The “Space Coast Lightfest” is a holiday themed drive-through only event transforming the park into a virtual winter wonderland.
This family oriented celebration features shimmering lights and animated displays and draws more than 15,000 vehicles annually. A journey through the 1.1 mile park will take your breath away as your family experiences the wonders of the holiday season. The climax of your journey will begin as you enter and pass through a 200 foot “Light Tunnel” exploding with light.
Come and enjoy the lights at Wickham Park, 2500 Parkway Dr., in Melbourne from 6:30 p.m. unil 10 p.m. We will be open to the public through January 3rd.
Drive through only! $15 per car. Yes, we are open New Years Eve and New Years Day, weather permitting. Preregistration and ticket purchase required. For more information go to http://www.spacecoastlightfest.com/.
Thursday, Dec. 31
• New Year's Eve Concert: Free outdoor concert with Josh Gracin at the Hurricane Creek Salon & Kitchen. The Spoace Coasts only county night club and restaurant located in historic downtown Melbourne at 829 E. New Haven Ave. Learn more at HurricaneCreekSaloon.com or call 321-802-3205. New Years Eve Party: VFW Auxiliary Post 4536 will host a New Year's Eve party from 2 p.m.-6:30 p.m. at 4401 Dixie HWY NE in Palm Bay.
Thursday, Jan. 7 - Sunday, Jan. 10
• Circque Italia Water Cirus: Have you ever wished you could turn back time? To go back to a simpler, happy time willed with sock hops, drive-in theaters, muscle cars, and thick sideburns? Well get out your poodle skirts and leather jackets! Trust us Melbourne, this is one escapade you cannot afford to miss! Cirque Italia’s Gold Unit performers can’t wait to take you back in time when hula hoops and soda fountains were abundant, Elvis Presley dominated the airwaves, greased hair was all the rage, and street racing was a parent’s greatest concern! Come along for the ride when a 1950s obsessed adolescent falls asleep and dreams of living in that revolutionary era. Our show features performers from Argentina, Brazil, Romania, and many other countries. Of course, these incredible artists are preparing to wow you with their astounding acts. Master jugglers, low wire fanatics, dazzling contortion, wild trampoline antics, and even a wheel of death!
This high-octane show is guaranteed to captivate and engage every kiddo and Daddy-O in the audience.
The show takes place under a stunning white and blue big top tent at Wickham Park, 2500 Parkway Dr. in Melbourne.
·January 7 – Thursday: 7:30 p.m.
·January 8 – Friday: 7:30 p.m.
·January 9 – Saturday: 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., & 7:30 p.m.
·January 10 – Sunday: 1:30 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.
Cirque Italia is enforcing all recommendations set forth by the C.D.C. and local municipalities.
We kindly ask that all employees and all attendees ages 3 and older wear face masks inside the tent. Masks are available for purchase for any guests who arrive without one.
All our employees are working to enforce the social distancing guidelines.
Please purchase your tickets in advance. Tickets are priced from $10 to $50 depending on availability.
Cirque Italia offers one free child admission with every full priced paying adult ticket in levels 2 or 3. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or deals.
The box office opens on-site on Tuesday, the week of the show. Non-show days: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. On show days: 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
You may also purchase tickets through our website (cirqueitalia.com/tickets) or by phone: (941) 704-8572. We also respond to text messages.
For more information visit www.cirqueitalia.com or call (941) 704-8572 to get the promo code for your location.
Ongoing - Monday, Jan. 11
• Therefore I Create IV: A Member Exhibit at the Studios of Cocoa Beach. It runs through Jan. 11. Come see the incredible talents of Studios' Member Artists who take centerstage in this special exhibit. 1st Place - Beverly Morgan's watercolor, "Hanging Out to Dry" 2nd Place - Tiffany Allen's 3-dimensional encaustic mixed media creation, "Under the Sea" 3rd Place - Samantha Reid's warm weather friend made from a palm boot, "Happy Pineapple Man" Artist's Choice Award - Delia Swenson's oil painting, "Fields of Pink". Studios of Cocoa Beach is located at 165 Minutemen Cswy in Cocoa Beach.
Thursday, Jan. 21
• Rob Schneider at King Center: Actor, comedian, screenwriter and director, Rob Schneider will appear on the main stage at the King Center for Performing arts in Melbourne on Thursday, Jan. 21 at 8 p.m. He is a stand-up comic and veteran of the award-winning NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live. Schneider has gone on to a successful career in films, television and continues his word-wide standup tour. Schneider’s first Netflix comedy special, “Asian Momma, Mexican Kids,” premiered globally on August 11, 2020. Filmed in February, the special gives viewers a look at Schneider’s family and personal life through hilarious anecdotes. The special ends with a surprise duet performance with Schneider’s daughter Elle King. Hosted by Schneider and his wife Patricia Maya Schneider, the weekly show features occasional guests-from the duo’s Hollywood friend to their gardener while dissecting show business, their contrasting parenting methods, jokes, good food, philosophy and more. New episodes begin airing in August. The three-time Emmy nominated writer for SNL is having the best time of his life, enjoying raising his 7 and 3 year old girls, Miranda and Madeline, with his wife Patricia. Schneider is also the father of singer/songwriter Elle King.
*This event includes MATURE CONTENT*
Tickets on sale now at the King Center for the Performing Arts, 3865 N. Wickham Road on the Melbourne campus of Eastern Florida State College.
Box Office -321.242.2219. Ticket Office Hours: Regular Hours: Noon to 6 pm Monday through Friday, Noon to 4 pm Saturday and closed Sunday (unless there is a show).
This event is being sold with socially distant seating. Groups of more than 2 are asked to please sit in pairs to maintain proper distance between parties. Contact the ticket office if you have questions about seating: 321.242.2219.
Masks are mandatory to attend an event at the King Center, and must remain on for the entirety of the event.
Please observe social distancing, and follow all posted guidelines at the venue. Stay home if you are sick, or may have been exposed to COVID-19. Failure to not follow venue guidelines, or patrons exhibiting unsafe behavior will be removed from venue.