Details for IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR INDIAN RIVER COUNTY, FLORIDA IN RE: ESTATE OF DARLENE FOSTER
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR INDIAN RIVER COUNTY, FLORIDA IN RE: ESTATE OF DARLENE FOSTER, Deceased. Probate Division CASE NO.: 2018CP001184 NOTICE TO CREDITORS The administration of the estate of Darlene Foster, deceased, whose date of death was October 27, 2018, is pending in the Circuit Court for Indian River County, Florida, Probate Division, the address of which is 2000 16th Ave., Vero Beach, FL 32960. The names and addresses of the Personal Representative and the Personal Representatives attorney are set forth below. All creditors of the decedent and other persons who have claims or demands against decedents estate, on whom a copy of this notice is required to be served, must file their claims with this court WITHIN THE LATER OF THREE (3) MONTHS AFTER THE DATE OF THE FIRST PUBLICATION OF THIS NOTICE OR THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER THE DATE OF SERVICE OF A COPY OF THIS NOTICE ON THEM. All other creditors of the Decedent and other persons having claims or demands against decedents estate, must file their claims with this court WITHIN THREE (3) MONTHS AFTER THE DATE OF THE FIRST PUBLICATION OF THIS NOTICE. ALL CLAIMS NOT SO FILED WILL BE FOREVER BARRED. The date of first publication of this notice is January 11, 2019. Personal Representative: Susan Rosier 5485 3rd Place, Vero Beach, FL 32968. Attorney for Personal Representatives: Warren B. Brams, Florida Bar No. 0698921 2161 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard Suite 201, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 Tele: 561-478-4848 Fax: 561-478-0108 E-Mail:mgrbramslaw @gmail.com Secondary E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Pubs: 1/11/19 & 1/18/19
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Advertise with Us
To advertise your business, call (321) 242-1013.
Agencies | National | Regional: Call Kathy Young at (772) 467-4352.
Around Your Town
Sign up for our free e-newsletter:
Text BREVARD to 22828 on your smart phone to get started.
- Alcohol sales extended for unincorporated Brevard businesses
- Free vaccinations for Palm Bay residents will continue next Friday
- OMNI Healthcare now accepting walk-ins for Covid-19 Vaccinations
- Chlorine dosing of Titusville Water System begins April 12
- Viera East to construct Nature Park
- Skytypers to perform during Cocoa Beach Air Show
- Traffic Shifted to Southbound Bridge on North Courtenay Parkway
- Parrish Park to undergo improvements despite residents concerns
- Cocoa Beach Air Show to feature F-22 Raptors and Thunderbirds
- Palm Bay Mayor Rob Medina's March message
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.