Details for NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATIVE COMPLAINT
TO: Charles W. Fillon III.
Case No: CD202100232/
An Administrative Complaint to revoke your license and eligibility for licensure has been filed against you. You have the right to request a hearing pursuant to Sections 120.569 and 120.57, Florida Statutes, by mailing a request for same to the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of Licensing, Post Office Box 5708, Tallahassee, Florida 32314-5708. If a request for hearing is not received by 21 days from the date of the last publication, the right to hearing in this matter will be waived and the Department will dispose of this cause in accordance with law. Pubs: 5/6/22, 5/13/22, 5/20/22 & 5/27/22
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Advertise with Us
To advertise your business, call (321) 242-1013.
Agencies | National | Regional: Call Kathy Young at (772) 467-4352.
Retail Advertising - Rick Keelan, Multimedia Sales Director
Inside Sales - Heather Donaldson, Inside Sales Manager
Around Your Town
Sign up for our free e-newsletter:
Text BREVARD to 22828 on your smart phone to get started.
- Space Coast Air Show set for May 21-22
- Brevard County Sheriff’s Office Crime Report - Week of May 13, 2022
- Promise in Brevard residents shine in the spotlight
- Indialantic playground re-done in honor of late teen
- The Landing Rooftop raises Over $7,400 for homeless charities
- Palm Bay Crime Report - Week of May 13, 2022
- FPL displays drone and hardening investments in Brevard County
- Melbourne Crime Report - Week of May 13, 2022
- Rants and Raves - Week of May 13, 2022
- North Brevard Crime Report - Week of May 13, 2022
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.