The March for Clean Water convened at Titusville City Hall on Jan. 9. The rally was a demonstration of residents concerns over an ongoing sewages leak at Sand Point Park last month.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Advertise with Us
To advertise your business, call (321) 242-1013.
Agencies | National | Regional: Call Kathy Young at (772) 467-4352.
Around Your Town
Sign up for our free e-newsletter:
Text BREVARD to 22828 on your smart phone to get started.
- Signage implies sewage in Indian River
- Drive-thru expo to provide latest resources
- Palm Bay Aquatic Center Re-Opening
- March for clean water reaches city hall
- Melbourne to honor military with new program
- Florida DOH - COVID vaccination update
- RANTS & RAVES
- Brevard County Sheriff's Crime Report - Week of Jan. 15, 2021
- Community Foundation for Brevard welcomes three new directors
- COVID poses food insecurity risk for Brevard seniors